Food, Entertainment, and Arts

Food, Entertainment, and Arts

Monday, March 8, 2010

101 Things I love about Portland Maine

43. Vignola's Restaurant, we celebrated Amber's birthday at Vignola's tonight. We got there early so we started out as the only party. Our waiter was very good and fun as well. He said he is known as "4 Cheese Pete" because he encourages everyone to select the 4 cheese appetizer. We selected a blue, cheddar, and a couple others which were served in slivers with candied nuts and chutney. We also had a white bean spread, olives and fresh mozzarella plate. The wine was a red from Tuscany. We ordeed pizzas and my husband had trout. The flatbread pizza was very good and I was glad I got that when I saw my husband picking bones out of his mouth!
We shared a couple delicious desserts and left very satisfied.
http://www.vignolamaine.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment