Food, Entertainment, and Arts

Food, Entertainment, and Arts

Sunday, April 11, 2010

101 Things I Love about Portland Maine









52. Day trips from Portland---Cornish, head West on Rte 25 and you come to a very sweet Maine country town with a lot of antique shops. My favorite is The Cornish Trading Center on Main Street. They have multiple dealers who specialize in architectural items, garden items, textiles, camp and cottage stuff and painted country furniture etc. I have found many treasures there over the years and look forward to their Spring opening every April. 207 625-8387
53. After a hard day of antiquing, you can head over to Bay Haven Lobster Two, also in Cornish. You've been heading inland but they have some great Maine seafood! The decor is not fancy but the portions are big and cheap! My husband had a huge double cheeseburger but I opted for the fried clams. The onion rings are gigantic. I thought I should run home behind the car at the end of our meal to work off some of the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment